I was going through an issue on why some of my posts in the editors had extra spaces and some did not. It looks it has to do with how the data is submitted to the database. This (current) server setup does not remove line breaks in-between data, while previous versions did. That means either:
- When anyone needs to edit a submission that occurred under a previous host, they will need to add their line spaces back into their submissions. (It will be fixed after one submission)
- I go through and try to redo every single database entry to include lines... (oh boy...)
As for my updates:
- Flash Submission is done and tested.
- Flash Submission Editor is done but is still untested.
- Secured the Flash and Rankset Submission Editor pages. There was a bug in it that could let anyone registered edit them.
- More Profile editing. Included Team Colours and shuffled things around a bit.