So, I made an unusual set, recently... Some random, fictional militia concept. I know I was reading a comic series when I got the idea, a couple others offered suggestions and ideas, and the next thing I know, I have a full set, ready to use. Odd, how one thing moves to another, then another, then you have a final result that is easily five times larger than what you planned to start with.
Also, the most recent updates were to tighten security and fix problems which were showing up in my error log. Apparently, many of the issues were resolved by fixing what was allowed to be processed through the http header along the top. Bots, overly-curious peoples, etc. were entering in bogus info in the http to produce errors and stuff. By limiting what keys could be allowed to be entered (by forcing the data to go through a filter that replaces hot characters with useless underscores), that has cut my error log down to no activity. Was actually nice to look through it and see no problems at all.