I scripted in a means to 'deactivate' dead links and banner in the "Links" section of the website. Of the 100 links there, I found 20 dead links, all of which have been deactivated, but not removed. Currently, all admin have access to this feature.
On another note: Kuro-RPG is always looking for links to put in our section. It is a means to provide additional advertising to SIMMs, forums, info sites, etc.
After ripping apart several of my own rankset editor pages, only to find I had been accidentally overwriting several of the Guest Rankset pages (which I repaired)... ugh. Well, I got one whole section up on my page with complete listings. I am also in the process of re-formatting the complete sections to match the style and design of the Guest section.
Been many problems in life lately, a good 70%+ of them work-related, but anyway...
- I got up 3 ranksets today. They are listed along the new sidebar.
- Fixed a little bug in admin editor.
- Fixed an issue in the community pages with signatures not showing up. Either you have a siggy up or you are displayed as a Member No. XXX.
- Fixed an error in the "Latest Submissions" section. It was calling up the wrong variables. Fine if you do not have gaps in your ID fields, like I find out by accident.
Seems I helped fix a bug in the flash submissions, so that's cool.
Anyway, I have finished working on Duke Nukem Forev... wait, no, that was released wasn't it? Anyway, July 10th is the 10th anniversary of Captain SNES, a webcomic I enjoy reading, and I wanted to do something for the occasion so I finished Magus Bros 3 after sitting on it for roughly 5 years.
I took another injury at work a couple days ago and I am still trying to recover from it. Does not help my workplace deliberately ignores my situation and leaves where I was injured in the first place... I am not sure how long this will take, but honestly, I feel like I am in no shape to be worrying about graphics at the moment...
- Fixed an issue with the Guest Ranks database. A few entries got messed up. It probably happened when I was trying to build my editor for my section. I fixed whatever I was able to find. If there are anymore issues, feel free to let me know.
- Updated the "Token Positions" section, pruning dead links and adding a new one for the Ninth Fleet.
- Edited the Comics section a bit more and updating the Profiles page to accommodate that.
Beyond that... Probably other little things too...