Been many problems in life lately, a good 70%+ of them work-related, but anyway...
- I got up 3 ranksets today. They are listed along the new sidebar.
- Fixed a little bug in admin editor.
- Fixed an issue in the community pages with signatures not showing up. Either you have a siggy up or you are displayed as a Member No. XXX.
- Fixed an error in the "Latest Submissions" section. It was calling up the wrong variables. Fine if you do not have gaps in your ID fields, like I find out by accident.
Seems I helped fix a bug in the flash submissions, so that's cool.
Anyway, I have finished working on Duke Nukem Forev... wait, no, that was released wasn't it? Anyway, July 10th is the 10th anniversary of Captain SNES, a webcomic I enjoy reading, and I wanted to do something for the occasion so I finished Magus Bros 3 after sitting on it for roughly 5 years.
I took another injury at work a couple days ago and I am still trying to recover from it. Does not help my workplace deliberately ignores my situation and leaves where I was injured in the first place... I am not sure how long this will take, but honestly, I feel like I am in no shape to be worrying about graphics at the moment...
- Fixed an issue with the Guest Ranks database. A few entries got messed up. It probably happened when I was trying to build my editor for my section. I fixed whatever I was able to find. If there are anymore issues, feel free to let me know.
- Updated the "Token Positions" section, pruning dead links and adding a new one for the Ninth Fleet.
- Edited the Comics section a bit more and updating the Profiles page to accommodate that.
Beyond that... Probably other little things too...
I will try to keep this as reasonable as possible. This has been a fun two days.
On late Thursday / early Friday there was an issue between my host provider and who he was getting his service from. Regardless of who was wrong or who was right, his provider decided to terminate service with him and hijacked all the sites my provider had, forcing my site to re-locate under the new guy. I had a discussion with the new guy and was assured that I could take my time and decide on if I wish to stay with him or go back to danp.
Not too long after the discussion, Kuro-RPG went down and stayed down. That convinced me staying with the new guy was not an option. So I had to work with my existing provider and help him get back online. Lucky me, I had access to a zip file containing my entire site backup and the sql databases. I obtained a successful backup of everything, so no content was actually lost.
I have found some issues with the site and have been fixing whatever I come across. The forum will be down for a little while longer while we resolve the issue of connecting the database back to it.
Otherwise, some more money spent, some more downtime, but Kuro-RPG is back.
UPDATE Nix that last comment about the forum. It is back online as well. Thank you to Daniel for making that possible.